The Social Protection Committee adopted a report on “Tackling and preventing child poverty, promoting child well-being“, which the European Commission will build on when developing the upcoming Child Poverty Recommendation. An annex to the report summarises stakeholder contributions to the report.
- DIW Report: Is a Temporary Job Better than Unemployment?
- One in four children at risk of poverty in the EU – EAPN/Eurochild Explainer
- Taking action to fight child poverty and to promote child well-being
- Health inequalities in modern welfare states: Do we understand present trends? 23-24 January 2013
Find out more about GRADIENT
- England - Department of Health: "Healthy Lives, Healthy People: Improving outcomes and supporting transparency" April 26, 2013[…]
- NHS Scotland releases the report "Knowledge, attitudes and motivations to health, 2008-2011" April 25, 2013[…]
- 2012 Report by RIVM: Impact of chronic disease on the population of pre-(50+) and post-retirement age in the EU. April 18, 2013[…]
- England - Department of Health: "Healthy Lives, Healthy People: Improving outcomes and supporting transparency" April 26, 2013